Want to touch up photos like a professional Photoshop artist? No need to pour over dozens of Photoshop tutorials or spend hundreds of hours in practice, just use Portrait Professional – the automatic portrait airbrushing software that has been "trained" in human beauty. Exceptionally fast and easy to use, and capable of the highest quality touch up, it lets you improve your photos instantly, just by moving sliders. Portrait Professional allows unskilled users to get sophisticated fully professional touch-up in minutes.
With Portrait Professional, it's incredibly fast and easy for any photographer to enhance all aspects of the face and hair of the subject:
- Fix skin blemishes such as spots or pimples in a fraction of the time that conventional touch up software would require
- Reduce and/or remove wrinkles
- Remove grease, sweat or unsightly shine from the skin
- Subtly reshape all or any aspect of the face to reduce the apparent weight of the subject or make the face subtly more attractive
- Enhance the eye and mouth shape color and sharpness
- Automatically smooth, recolor and thicken the subject's hair
- Adjust the lighting on the face to make it more flattering or remove shadows from hats
This is description I read on the publisher’s website and naturally it got me curious, since I’m interested in Photoshop stuff. I downloaded the software (a special offer where I got it free. Details how to get it at the end of the article), activated it and opened this image on the software.
I went through their wizard where I had to outline different areas on the face like mouth, eyes, eyebrows etc by dragging and placing markers. Then I applied one of their default photo retouching profiles, did some little adjustments with the sliders, and within two minutes I got this.
That’s an impressive result for a two-minute job. Hell, it’s even better and more natural than the job done by “professional” Photoshop expert on the same image.
Now tell me, which one is better? Mine or the artificial plastic face on the second?
I’m sold. How do I get Portrait Professional 6?
Thankfully, you don’t have to pay a penny. Although version 6 is an earlier release (the current version is 9), I’m sure you won’t mind it. To get your free serial code, follow these steps.