AnyToISO is a software that frees us from the shackles of proprietary image file formats. This software is capable of converting almost any image format into the universally accepted and standard ISO format. Any disc image burning software can read the ISO format. So if your not-too-computer-literate friend sends you a disc image he created with Nero or say DiscJuggler, you can quickly convert the image or extract it’s content using AnyToISO.
AnyToISO supports the following file formats
Convert to ISO
- B5I, B6I - created using BlindWrite (version 5,6)
- BIN – supported by programs like Roxio Easy Media Creator, Daemon Tools, IsoBuster, UltraISO etc
- CDI – created using DiscJuggler. Supported by UltraISO, IsoBuster, PowerISO.
- IMG – used by CloneCD
- MDF - created using Alcohol 120%
- NRG - created using Nero CD
- PDI - created using InstantCopy Disc
- UIF - created using MagicISO
Convert to ISO and Extract
- DMG – created using Macintosh OS X
- DEB - Debian (Ubuntu) Linux image