ACDSee for Pentax 2.0 is a special version of the photo album software ACDSee for Pentax camera owners, and equivalent to ACDSee 6.0. It doesn’t matter whether you own a Pentax camera or not, although legally you should, the download link is openly available on Pentax’s Polish website. This is an old version (the current version being 3.0) of the software but powerful than most photo managing tools.
Full list of features:
- Fully customizable layout and interface.
- Over 50 supported file formats.
- Acquire Wizard to help download and organize images and files from digital cameras, scanners, and other removable devices.
- Multiple file list views, including drag-and-drop folder and category management.
- Collect and organize files from various locations with the new Image Basket.
- Side-by-side comparison of images before replacing.
- Apply ratings to photos and media files.
- Search and list files by date, category and location - or any combination of the three.
- Fast image viewing, with incremental decode and display, mouse wheel zooming, and multiple-page views.
- Quick thumbnail caching, with variable color schemes and overlay icons.
- Preview folder and archive contents by displaying thumbnails on list icons.
- Manage metadata and database information with categories, notes, author, caption, date and keywords.
- Export and share database information, and convert previous versions.
- Full database backup and restore.
- Batch functions perform image adjustment on multiple images at once - rename, resize, rotate, convert, and adjust exposure.
- Search for files and images based on database information, metadata, category, location, date, and more.
- Find and resolve duplicate files.
- Edit and enhance photos with multiple tools: red-eye reduction, exposure and color adjustment, crop, add or remove noise, and more.
- Apply special effect filters and sharpen or blur images or image areas.
- Create contact sheets as images or Web-ready albums.
- Send images over e-mail, or share with the online SendPix service.
- Create and share CDs and DVDs of your images.
- Print full-sized images or contact sheets of image thumbnails.
- Advanced multimedia files management.
- Download plug-ins to expand ACDSee’s functionality (e.g. printing with FotoSlate).
To get ACDSee for Pentax 2.0, go to this page and click on the download link as shown below.
The installer is some 20 MB in size and includes a bundle of ACDSee products - Showtime, Photoslate 3.0 and Device Detector, apart from the photo manager.
ACD Showtime! for PENTAX is a tool for combining videos, images, and music into slide show presentations, and storing them as video files on your hard drive. Showtime includes multiple transitions and image effects to add flair to your slide shows, and editing tools to fix pictures and trim video and audio files.
ACD FotoSlate is the fast, easy, and creative way to print photos - with professional results. With ACD FotoSlate, you can print photos in popular sizes for framing, or make photo calendars, greeting cards, and contact sheets. Just select photos, choose a layout and print!
FotoSlate includes more than 450 blank pages that use a variety of page designs and paper sizes, or you can create and use your own pages and paper sizes with the built-in Page Designer.
[via For Free On Internet]