After ACDSee for Pentax 2.0 (which is still available, by the way), comes another promotion for readers of the Polish version of the CHIP magazine. This time they are giving away license keys of ACDSee Photo Editor 2008, the latest version which sells as $50.
ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 has all the tools, inspiration and clear instruction you need to turn your digital photos into truly captivating keepsakes. Create personalized greeting cards, scrapbook pages, invitations and more. With Photo Editor’s easy to use artistic text, layout and editing features, you’ll be amazed at what you can do with your photos.
ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 feature highlights
- How-tos: Guided walk-throughs that teach you how to be creative with your photos. They walk you through different creative tasks you want to do with your photos, step by step, from start to finish.
- Adjustments: Displays up to 8 different previews of your original photo, right on screen, each preview showing a different variation of the adjustment or effect you’re applying.
- Image Basket: Displays thumbnails of any photos you’re working on, so you can see what you’ve got and get an idea of the work you’ve done.
- Vignette Tool: Creates stunning portrait-style photos that can go into your family album, or used to make gift cards or pages in a family tree project.
- Cookie Cutter Tool: Quickly crop an object or your entire work area into fun shapes including letters, numbers, animals, and more. Give your project a custom look or create unique captions from photos – the possibilities are endless.
- Text Support: Add clever, descriptive, or funny text to your projects. Choose the style and size – you can even place text in thought bubbles or curve it to a built-in or custom path. Then add a drop shadow for that final look.
- Properties Bar: Appears below the toolbar when you click a tool to show you all the options for that tool. So you can tweak and customize the effect to get the creative results you want.
- Auto-Adjustments: One-click Auto Color Balance, Auto Levels, Auto Sharpen, or Auto Contrast.
- Repair Tool: Easily remove blemishes, spots, or scratches from a photo and get the results you’re looking for almost instantly.
- Gradients: Apply pre-set color gradients, or create your own and apply them to text and objects in your photos for a blended color scheme that you probably thought only a professional could create.
- Batch Processing: Any adjustment effects you want to use can be applied to more than one photo at a time with just a couple of clicks.
How to get your free license
1. Go to this promotional page and enter your email address in the text box. The checkbox is optional, it’s for receiving newsletter.
2. You will receive a license key in your inbox.
3. Download ACDSee Photo Editor 2008 trial version and register with the key you received.
[via 4 Free on Internet]