If you own an ATI Radeon graphics cards, you will like ATI Tray Tools. (NVidia user? nHancer is best for you.)
ATI Tray Tools is an advanced tweaker-application that resides in the system tray of the Windows taskbar and allows instant access to video options and settings via a right-click menu. It can be used as a light weight alternative to the more bulky official Catalyst Control Center (CCC), but it can also exist along with the official tool.
What ATI Tray Tools can do?
- Change the resolution, colors, rotation, and extended desktop settings directly from ATT’s right-click menu.
- Changing of OpenGL/Direct3D settings (anti-aliasing or anisotropic filtering, for example) separate from one another.
- Game profiles, a feature allowing specific OpenGL/Direct3D settings for each game or 3d application.
- Overclocking/UnderClocking with templates including FAN Control
- Hotkey mapping
- GPU temperature monitoring, GPU/Memory speed and CPU Usage monitoring
- Change Theater mode together with TV Out
- Hardware low level color correction
- Hardware tweaks. Setting PCI latency timer
- OnScreen Display: When an OpenGL/Direct3D application running, the FPS, 3D API type, GPU Activity, and related information are overlayed on top of the rendering stream on a corner of the screen.
- Refresh Lock system with ability to set separate refresh rates for each resolution.
- Tweak for overriding Pixel and Vertex Shaders
- Record Audio
- Take screenshots
- Support for plugins created for ATI Tray Tools
ATI Tray Tools Download. ATI Tray Tools user’s tweak guide
Be the first to comment