Preme for Windows 7 is a freeware application for Windows 7 that improves the usability of the Windows desktop by adding a number of features and functionality to it.
Using Preme for Windows 7 has the following added advantages:
- Touch the upper left corner of your desktop with the mouse to see all your open Windows either in Flip 3D or Alt-Tab style
- Hold mouse button on the title bar area of window to keep your window on top of other windows
- Move mouse cursor to title bar area and scroll down mouse wheel to minimize the particular window
- Hover mouse cursor on the title bar are and then click the wheel to close the window
- Right-click on the taskbar button and the mouse cursor will point to Close window option
- Press ESC button twice to close the active item
- Move cursor to Start button area to open Start menu automatically.
Installing the application simply copies itself to the startup folder. To remove it just delete the file.
[via The Windows Club]