Zemana AntiLogger is a powerful way to protect your PC from malware attacks. The program doesn’t rely on virus signature updates and file scanning like the traditional anti-virus programs do. Using a unique technology, similar to heuristic methods used by antivirus software, Zemana AntiLogger detects when malware runs on your computer, and terminates it before it can cause damage to your system. Zemana AntiLogger eliminates threats from keyloggers, SSL banker trojans, spyware, and more.
- SSL Logger protection: Zemana AntiLogger’s unique proactive protection prevents your personal information from being stolen while you are conducting online banking transactions or e-commerce using an encrypted 128-bit SSL.
- Webcam Logger protection: Prevents hackers and spyware seize control of your webcam, even when it’s switched off.
- Key Logger protection: Detects and removes most keyloggers.
- Screen Logger protection: Prevents screen capture by screen loggers or sophisticated keyloggers. Zemana AntiLogger spots this suspicious activity in ways that go beyond the standard, signature-based anti-logging algorithms.
- Clipboard Logger protection: Copying, cutting and pasting sends potentially sensitive data to your Windows clipboard where malware can get at it. Zemana AntiLogger deals with all attempts at malicious monitoring, including memory capture.
- System Defense: Malware likes to get at your registry, your physical memory (RAM), and other sensitive areas so it can inject malicious code and seize control of your PC. Zemana AntiLogger guards against all this.
Zemana AntiLogger is a commercial product that retails at $34. Thanks to a collaboration with Softpedia, you can now download the full product for free. No registration is required. It’s not known till when this offer is available, so get it soon before the offer expires.