Do you need to connect one computer to another to transfer data but setting up a network is too complex for you? USB Go Link offers you the easiest solution.
It’s a small device using which you can connect two computers together through their respective USB ports and share or transfer data between them, sync files and even Outlook. No networking, no routers, no hassles.
USB Go Link also comes with a built-in 4-Slot card reader that allow users to access the most common memory card and share between 2 computers.
- Go! Bridge – Direct transmission between two computers and sharing of data
- Remote Share – Using another computer on the Internet on-line and CD-ROM DVD.
- Folder Sync – Between the two computers will be used by a number of documents N sync.
- Outlook Sync – Between two computers in the Microsoft Outlook mail contacts calendars diaries and notes synchronization.
- Card reader Share – Built-in a 4-Slot card reader that allow users to access the most common memory card and share it in 2 computer.
USB Go Link is priced at an affordable $26. You can also get it at $16 from here.
[via The Redferret]
Curious if this would work when connecting a computer to a device like a hdtv or bluray player?
@John: I doubt it. It specifically mentions PCs.
Windows 7 compatible ??