1. 40 ways we still use floppy disks: After Sony announced that they would stop producing Floppy disks, BBC asked users if they still used floppies and why. These are some of the responses.
2. Second Hand Songs is a database of cover songs. It can be used to quickly find out who performed the original version of a particular song, or who covered that song.
3. Microsoft Humor explains the 4 proficiency level of humor.
4. What The Fuck Should I Make For Dinner? is exactly what it sounds like. If you are fucking clueless, this site will offer you some nice suggestions.
5. TinyEyes: In the first few months of life a child sees the world very differently to you. TinyEyes will show you how a baby sees an image that you provide. You can choose an age between newborn and 6 months.