Paragon Migrate OS to SSD is a new software that offers a handy solution for transferring a complete Windows installation from the hard drive to SSD. The software consists of a convenient wizard, which detects all existing Windows operating systems at launch. Users specify which Windows installation they want to migrate, and the wizard then automatically picks the appropriate partitions and prompts the user to select a destination disk.
If the selected disk is big enough to hold the OS, the software starts the migration, otherwise the user is prompted to exclude unnecessary files or folders until the proper size is reached. Paragon Migrate OS to SSD defines the best settings of the process for easy and rapid system transfer to any drive.
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD is intended not only for hard disk to SSD migration but hard disk to hard disk migration as well. So if you bought a bigger hard drive, you can use this same software for transferring Windows and all your contents to the newer drive.
- Simplicity and convenience of a one-step wizard
- Automatic partitions resize capability:
- Copying system from bigger HDD to smaller SSD;
- Automatic alignments awareness
- Microsoft Reserved Partition awareness
- File exclusion/selection capability
- Hot copy, without system restart
- Smooth operation on different computer configurations
Paragon Migrate OS to SSD is available for immediate download, free of charge, through the Early Adopter’s Program. It supports Windows 2000 through Windows 7.