Avanquest PowerDesk 8 Professional is an alternative file manager that provides an advanced and expert way to organize and manage the files, digital photos, MP3s and web images on your PC. With far more features and functions than the standard Windows file manager or other file management software, PowerDesk 8 Pro gives you the tools to search, edit, delete, copy, move, sort, zip, label, view, convert and more.
- FTP – Access PowerDesk FTP in an easy-to-use, drag-and-drop interface and view FTP sites as though they were ordinary folders
- Sync Manager – Compare and synchronise the contents of two folders. Especially useful for work on files that are shared between two computers,
- Size Manager – A powerful utility that shows you where and how the space on each of your drives is being used.
- Dialog Helper – Enhances Open dialog boxes and Save dialog boxes by adding a selection list for previously opened files and folders. It also provides a file viewer pane that supports over 150 file formats.
- Archive Manager – Easily compress and expand files from over 30 popular compression formats. See within archives to view entire file lists, selectively view the contents or extract selected files with a simple drag and drop operation.
- File Finder – Quickly locate forgotten files with a powerful “search engine” type tool. Search by keyword, file type, size, or date range and see the “hits” displayed in a single-line reference.
Avanquest PowerDesk 8 Pro normally costs $39.95 or £29.99 per license. As part of Avanquest promotion offer, interested users can now grab the full version of the PowerDesk Professional 8 at no cost.
To get your free copy visit the promotion page and fill out the online form with a valid email address. You will get an email from Avanquest containing an activation link. Click on the confirmation link to get your free license serial number. Download Avanquest PowerDesk 8 Pro trial version and register with the received serial key.
The link for the activation key does not work…
I successfully activated mine just fine yesterday.
I have already uninstalled PowerDesk from my PC though. It is too SLOW! The Welcome screen never stops even when toggled away. The fonts are awful.
I used to use this product about 10? years ago and really liked it then. It hasn't been improved…
Although I managed to activate it (I think) the application shows a dialog in German and then quits when I click OK. Rubbish!
These reviews don't look good. I used this product several years ago and I just looked at this Pro-Version and I must agree with one of the previous comments, The fonts stink and i cannot see any improvements in major functions. I also do not like their policy on re-installation of product by limiting it to 2 years and charging extra for this stupid feature.