EASEUS Software has just released a new version of its Windows backup and recovery software Easeus Todo Backup Free. The new version 2.5.1 boasts of several new features that previous editions of the free software did not have such as searchable system restore to dissimilar hardware, disk and partition incremental backup, browse image partition and restore files directly, and automatic deletion of out-of-date image files. Additionally, users of the Free edition can now create the powerful and comprehensive bootable disk based on WinPE.
Easeus Todo Backup Free is an all-round Windows backup and system disaster recovery software that features hard disk image backup, full and incremental file backup, disk clone, image mounting and more.
Apart from basic backup features, there are a number of additional tools that set Easeus Todo Backup apart from many other backup utilities.
- Universal Restore: With universal restore, you can simplify system migration by the way of restoring system to dissimilar hardware configuration for hardware replacement.
- WinPE bootable disk: You can now create Easeus Partition Recovery WinPE bootable disk using Windows Pre-installation Environment aka WinPE. This allows you to restore your computer in case of system disaster.
- Incremental Backup (file & disk): Todo Backup Free now supports incremental disk and partition backup that save time and space owing to only storing changed data since the last backup.
- Disk Clone Tool: Clone or transfer all the data on a hard disk to another. Clone disk is especially useful to upgrade your hard drive to a new one without reinstalling operating systems and applications.
- Delete old images to save space: Automatically delete/overwrite old images to save hard disk space according to your own time-setting. You can set days to preserve your image file, image files out of date will be deleted automatically.
- Explore backup image file: Explore, copy and restore files and folders directly from a backup image in Windows Explorer. You can also specify the desired files to recover during the restore process.
- Backup Management: By Managing backup tasks and plans, you can change a backup task or plan and execute the changes immediately, delete image files, and even convert a disk image to VMware or Virtual PC disk format and then mount into a virtual machine directly.
EASEUS Todo Backup is free and compatible with all editions of Windows from Windows 2000 through Windows 7.
Be the first to comment