PDF24 consist of a suite of tools for the creation and manipulation of PDF files. The program installs itself as a virtual printer that allows you to converts any printable document or image into the PDF format. You can also open existing PDF files and perform such manipulations like delete pages, insert blank pages, split the PDF into several parts, rotate pages and so on. Additionally, the program supports creation of watermarked, secure, digitally signed documents with adjustable PDF quality. That’s not all. PDF24 also allows you to convert any document to a number of different formats such PSD, PNG, JPEG, and more, over and above the PDF format.
- Convert any printable document or image into one of the following formats: PDF, PS, EPS, PCL, PNG, JPEG, BMP, PCX, TIFF, and PSD.
- A PDF creation assistant opens after you have printed something on the PDF printer. The assistant has some basic functionality such as view, save, send or edit the created PDF. Setting a PDF profile to create a PDF with a particular quality is possible too.
- Add or and modify PDF document metadata such as Author, Title and Subject.
- Restrict printing, copying or editing the PDF document. You can also secure PDF files with a password.
- Control the quality and compression of a PDF file. A lower quality results in a smaller PDF file size, a better quality results in a larger PDF file size.
- Add watermark, electronic signature and certificates. There are a lot of options to configure the watermark. You can configure the Text, the font, the font size, the angle, the color, the mode and the margins. All options can be saved into a profile.
- The PDF24 Creator contains an integrated PDF viewer for displaying PDF documents.
- Merge multiple PDF documents into one or split a PDF document into smaller parts, extract pages from one document and create new PDF files
- The PDF24 Creator can also extract text from PDF documents. Load a PDF document and select the appropriate entry in the context menu of that document.
- You can capture the screen or only a portion of the screen to create a PDF of that content.
- PDF24 Creator can read data from a scanner, digicam or webcam if these devices support the Twain interface. This data can be used to create PDF files.