Flash Slideshow Designer is an easy to use Flash slideshow maker that enables you to create attractive slideshows out of pictures and videos accompanied by background music, using any of the multiple built-in templates or by using the powerful template designer to build one from scratch. You can either use pictures and videos stored on your hard disk or saved on Flickr or YouTube. The resulting Flash slideshow can be exported as a standalone SWF slideshow that can be played on any computer or embedded on a website using XML.
Features of Kvisoft Flash Slideshow Designer
Various Import Options
- Add digital photos from your computer or online Flickr images. You can also crop, rotate or edit photos by adding text, description, etc.
- Add videos (.flv and .f4v) or online YouTube videos.
- Add multiple background songs to spices up your slideshows with music.
- Multiple templates with different themes, such as wedding, Christmas, Valentine 's Day, and other themes.
- Powerful theme designer to customize background color/image, player frame, thumbnails, and control bar.
- Save template for future using.
- For each slide, you are allowed to add text to the slide. You can also choose different font, color, size, font style for each line of text.
Transition and effects:
- Numerous transition animation effects provided, such as box in, wipe, fade, blinds and more than 100 transition effects.
- Apply one transition effect to all slides.
- Randomize transition effects.
- Built-in transition motion provided. Also, you can customize the motion.
- Customize the duration of the effect.
- Preview the effects in real time.
Multiple Publishing Options
- Publish slideshow to standalone *.swf.
- Generate XML-driven flash: *.swf, *.html and *.xml.
- Publish as EXE or APP.
- Publish to ZIP and screensaver.
- Specify the size of output Flash movie.
Kvisoft Co. is offering 5 licenses of Kvisoft Flash Slideshow Designer for Instant Fundas readers, each worth $50. If you are interested in the software, just leave your name and email ID in the form below. Winners will be selected by a random draw. The contest closes on 8 August, 2013.