This installment of “One Year Ago” was long overdue. To keep the list of articles short and readable, we are going to split this post into a number of short intervals that will be published frequently in the next few days.
Here is a selection of articles containing the best tips, resources and software reviews published between June 23 and July 6 of the previous year.
- 3 Tools to Add Custom Run Commands or Shortcuts in Windows
- 4 Tools to Compare the True Size of Maps
- Stoffi: A Music Player That Looks Like Windows Explorer
- How to Reverse Tether: Use PC’s Internet Connection on your Android Phone
- PrivaZer: Powerful System Cleaner and History Eraser
- Automatically and Silently Copy Files From USB Drive to Hard Disk
- Dialogues Too Quiet, Action Too Loud? Use VLC Media Player to Fix it
- Enable/Disable Chrome Extensions on Specific Websites
- Windows XP to Windows 8 Upgrade Possible
- Stop YouTube Videos at a Specified Time
One Year Ago collection, posted exactly a year ago.
Be the first to comment